Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yohhyohh peeps! ^-^ Bck to updatee my blogg~!! :) HEHEHE.
Last Sat wokee upp then usee lappyy. Cont wif my courseeworkk. Go FaceeBookk, Twitterr, Plurkk. (; Tweet & plurked ;) Left hse walked to MRT stationn, soo manyy ppl queueing up dk fr watt :o Top-up my ez-link card > Eat de custard chocolatee ^-^ Yummmyy! :D Took MRT to CCK, waited fr Sophia. > Thenn HuiMin, Cherlyn, Pearlynn, Tammie camee. Gladys morningg shift soo I wif Tammiee :D Tweeted ^^ :) Go JurongEastt thr fr flag day~! Reach thr waa soo manyy ppl queuing up! Zzz...! Gt other sch smemre. :x Sophiaa they all went to Bugis. I alonee went to JurongEast thr, hais gt other sch thr. I ask those ppl, sme say alr donated le :( Walked to de NationalLibraryBoard thr also nobody want donatee haiss...! From thr go bck to JurongEast thr takee shuttle bus to IMM. Went to Mcdonalds buy icee-cream > Took de shuttle bus bck to JurongEast. Go to interchangee thr ask ppl wannaa donatee anot. Quitee alot lahh ;) Went to de MRT thr, walk ard ask ask. Gt onee unclee donate $10 hehe thankQQQ!! :) I think tat lastt timee de flag dayy mre ppl donatee lor but anw its better than nth! :) Thenn 4pm return the organiser de bag. Waiting fr HuiMin theyy all, soo longg then I go bck le as my mum's w8ing fr me. Go bck hmee changed. Tweett & plurkk viaa phonee :) Reach my grandma's hsee. WTH need drink de lotus drink damnnn nt nicee lor tis drink! >.< Brought F&N Ws thr & do. Do hao le jiu eeat dinnerr. > Watch tv. Mum went out first fr funeral. Grandpa sent us to de MRT stationn. Took MRT bcckk hmee. Bought wafflee hotdog, went hmeee watch mei le jiaa youu! :) Hahaha nicee lehh tis show! Love it manzz!! (; <3 Aftr watching, watch sun wu kong then sleep le.

Lastt Sundayy, sis 13th Birthdayy! Soo fastt her birthdayy liaoo! ^-^ My still gt soo longg! :/ Ate breakfastt > Do F&N WS. ;) Eating my lunchh, duck noodlee heehee :DD! Smetimes my sis soo de whatt siaa!! Cant stand her @ times. ZZZZ!! But smetime okok la shee ^u^ De Maths last pagee dk how do siaa! I frgt to do acelearningg sia! -___- Go to BPP celebratee sis birthday! Go kopitiam eat my longg timee no eat de green noodle + dumpling :) Aftr tat go Swensens eat icee-cream, ordered chocolate fudge sundae icee-creamm! :) Nicee! Blur sia me frgt usee de voucher hais! > Bought gongcha dk nicee anot. Ordered passion fruit green teaa, nt pearl but pudding hehe :D ^^ Quitee nicee! Cann buy nxt timee~! (: Went bckk hme, do shoe-lace, preparee fr sch tml which's Mondayy. Hopee I cann'vee Iphonee!! :) Watch harry porter. Then sleep le. ^^

Tdayy wokeee upp. Eat breakfastt. Sch starts latee tdae! Saw MinHui in de canteen. Chit chatt wif Crystal, MinHui & Christinee ^^v Aftr tat assemble outside de classrm. SS Fast on healthcaree in Singapore, SBQ. Okok laa de test. Then MT, read de MT TB. Thenn go bio lab, gross manzz we usee 1 goat's heaart as an experiment! Omygodd!! Mr Tan dk call me fr wat. End up say Michelle ask him hw I score well fr my FAST Test. LOL :DD Everyonee gt their own diff ways in studying what. (; No need ask de. ^^ Mr Tan smemre want I teach her. =.=" We cut de heart, exploree it. Aftr tat RECESS, bought chocolatee toast bread. > CCE in class. > History in HR, listen til wannaa sleep le -.- Aftr tat walked up wif Christinee. Walked to Pending thr takee LRT. Saw CheeYu ^^ Went to NTUC buy ppockyy. Then buy drinks. Went bck hme usee lappy. Online faceebook, twitterr, plurkk :D Watch mei le jia you eps 6. AWWW... Soo niceee! I wannaa faster watch eps 7! (: Wonder when cann watch tat eps! ;D De xuanxuan in tat show soo de wat! Arrgg!! Think she's lady boss lol XD Hahah ... Eat dinnerr > Watch tong yi. Soo sadd tong yi later gtta go out de palace :( Tml must watch! ^^ Sme peeps tend to backstab u without you knowingg! Soo b careeful! ^.^ De person whom u noe de longest may betray uu! Updated blogg! Tagg k peeps! ^o^ Tml gt CCA hais siannn~!! KK lahh tats all fr tdaee le! Sayonara! HEEHEE :D Watch 家好月圆 laterr. (; Then sleep le. Nitee! *winks*
Written by : Xanthe~! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment