Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday, July 8, 2011


I do alot of things before I fall asleep. Agrree wif this hehehe :D Tweet, plurkk & msg frens ^^v

Heyy peeps my blog is sooo DEADD for likee 1 week!! Cme heree to makee it alivee hehehe :D Gonnaa updatee tat timee when my AWESOMEE Cousin camee to my hse. Then aftr tat went to IMM'vee high teaaa... Mayb I might nt updatee blog often ba depends. MarinaaSquaree theree.

Lastt Mondayy, mum didnt work. Stayed @ hme, do HW first thenn went dwnstr pick Jeanette, Joelle & Angus up. :) Dk how do Maths, asked Joeellee heheh :D She cann teach me Maths muahahahha :DD Used her phonee send songs. Usee lappyy. Go watch ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni, hahaha Ji Cun Xi's xpression damnn funny lol :D Tweet & plurk ^^ :) Thenn changed, went to QianHu fish farmm firstt. Longtimee no goo le! Saw 1 catfish soo bigg! Go thr straightaway tweet hehs :D Walk ard look @ de fish. Saw 1 stingray soo xpensivee $6888!! De stingray like cleaning the tank hahaha :D Arowana's soo xpensivee lorhh! Went to de placee whr ppl catches fish. Wanted to go fr de fish therapy but manyyy ppl @ thr. Soo hott!! Heading towards IMM SecrettRecipee fr high teaa, eat cakes. Saw angry birdd wallet & pencilcaseee. SOO CUTEE!! :) I WANTT! D: Went to CottonOn thr seesee clothes. Bought one shorts. Suayy laa my shoe spoill D: Need by new onee, anw de shoee's nicee. Thankss to my sis fr choosing it fr mee!! (: Took pictures of de diff kinds of de cakes. YUMMYY, YUMMYY!! :) Went to DAISO aftr tat. Bought sweets & stuffs. Atee yogurt icee-creamm. Went bckk hme. Watch tv. Sadded laa My AWESOMEE COUSINS cant stay fr dinnerr :( Hopee cann see themm againn! Hopeefully NationalDayy tat timee cann see themm ba. Sent them dwnstr. Go hme watch tongg yi. Usee phonee msg. @ nitee, watch tv. Thenn sleep le. ^.^

Yterdayy gt CCA til 5 > Mum cme to sch & fetch me. Sheryl need to go hmee fr her tuition, soo ask me if cann givee her a ride. Drop her @ de bus-stop. Went bck hmeee, changed. Left de hse. Slept in de car as I was tired. Reach VivoCityy, longtimeeyy no cmee le! Finally cme yterdayy! (Y) Actually wanted to watch 3D Transformers 3 de but couldnt book. D: Saw my mum's colleagues. Went in to de theatre. Watch transformers 3 & drink coke, eat popcorns. Msg fren & tweet. Damnnn niceee! :) De bumblebee soo cutee, nt suree crrect speeling anot. > Show ended le jiu go kopitiam eat carbonara, soo little de serving they givee yet charge soo xpensivee! -____- Went to superdog buy onion-ring. Thenn went bck hmee. Reach hme tweeted :) Watch golden ferris wheel. Finally jiahui recall her memory le. Usee phonee tweet jiu sleep liaoo. Fr those of your who'vent watched Transformers 3, u should go & watch :DD~! Its nicee!

Tdayy first lesson's SS, walaooo copyy de SEQ til my hand painn!! >.< Mr Amit soo funnyy, tell us jokes, whole class all laughingg hahha :D Aftr tat's PE, run ard de sch 2 rounds wif MinHui. Thenn laterr play frisbee hahaha soo funn, played wif Gladys, Tammiee, Nathasha. > Nxt's Eng, WTH tis tcher makee soo fked upp! We @ hme gt our own excerise book didnt tell us earlier, makee soo muchh noisee zzzz!! KPKB! Writee on de foolscap paperr cannot! What youu want siaa??! FREAKK! Dun talk bout her le, spoil my mood. Afr tat RECESS, buy drinks. Go Popular. Then F&N, Mdm Marina gotta teach her class soo Ms Kaur & Ms Ho takee our class. Went to de cookery lab, finish doing de proteins WS which's nt donee. Finish le. Need do another WS. Ms Ho soo gud, let me bring de WS bck & compplete. TThankyouu! :) Went dwn saw Sophia theyy all. Took 184 bus saw smeonee, soo de whatt! Lend me her paperr, alsoo cannot zzz!! LRT, MRT, bought fruit-punch from pasar-malam. Went bck hmee. Usee lappy. Go Faceebookk, twitterr, plurkk. Tweet, plurk ^^ Do courseeworkk. Tml gt flag dayy againn @ JurongEast MRT. Actually want 1st shift de, but tat timee alr choose shift 2 soo nw choose shift 1. Gonnaaa meet Sophiaa they all tml, timing dk yet. Shall ask Sophiaa laterr ^^ Also going my grandma's hse. Ate dinnerr > Watch tongg yi. Usee lappyy, cont wif my courseworkk~Research. Watch golden ferris wheel, tweet, plurkk then sleep. (: Kk byee! End of my post! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment