Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday, June 25, 2011




Fireeework~Katy Perry :) HEHES :D
Babyy you're a firework, come on let your COLORS burst :D

Heyyy peeps! Its been 22 days since I've updated my blogg yeahh! Noww bck to updatee my blog! Lastt Tues went to my AWESOMEE Cousin's new hse! Woke up veryy early, my mum drove us thr. Ate breakfast > Played Monopoly, made a heart shape using de beads > Watch a boy playing de guitar on utubeee hahahs so funnyy! :D > Went to havee Mac fr lunchh. My bro making a nuisance, irritating ttmmm! Ask him to eat dw zzzz!! Aftr tat go to 7-11, then went bck to my AWESOMEE Cousin's hse! Went to de playground thr & play, ate Lays BBQ yummy hehes :D ! Played WII, longg timee no playy liaoo funnn!! :) My mum cme & havee dinner wif us. Watch 同伊, awww...Sooo nicee & funny tis show! :DD Chatted then went bck hme. Tweeted & plurked manyy! :) Reach homee sweettt homee! :) Watch C.L.I.F de shw, soo sadd de show! :( > Watch men of justice show > Aftr tat watch golden ferris wheel. (: Enjoyed myself tdayy! :) (Y) Then slept. Tired!

Last Thurs-Fri stayed @ hmee. Watch tv. Donee all my HW alr left Bio Ws but WS nt wif me!! WTH!! How sia?? De SS project also nt yet doneee hais! Timetablee changed soo troublesomee!!
Tdayyy my mum, sis & younger's out! Hooray, I cann usee de lappyy heeehee :D Go FaceeBookk, Twitter, Plurkk, Formspring, Blogg! :) Tweet & plurk ;) Updating my blogg! :) Felicia`Sweetiee lovee's birthdayy's cming soonn! Must buy her birthday present hehe :D ILY yaa sweetiee lovee! ♥♥ :) Hopee can see my AWESOMEE Cousins againn!! ^^ School's gonna start sooonnn!! Sooo fasttt! I want de sch holidays to xtendd!! Urggg!! Why timee flies soo fastt!! Haiss...Gonnaa havee my lunchh later. Tonitee I'mm gonnaaa watch mei le jia you soo damnn nicee tis show! :) Going my grandma'se hsee later! (: Siannnnnn!! I wannaa playy WII @ my grandma's hsee but my unclee's nt bck D: Went to my AWESOMEE Cousin's hse pass them sme chocolates > Aftr tat go to my grandma's hse, watch tv. > Ate dinner > Watch channel 8 & U > Went bck hme. Watch mei le jia you hahhaa soo funnyy :D Aftr tat slept le. Blog updated! (:
Do tag my blog ya peeps, thankyouu! :) Byeebyee!


Lastt Wed, watch my lucky star CD, usee my phonee to tweet & plurkk > Ate lunchh > Drink icee-peach teaa! ^^v Then bathed > Took MRT to YioChuKang > Then takee 825 bus to my grandma's hse (: Reached thr le, go upstairs watch tv. Went to de playground & met my AWESOMEE Cousin! (Y)(Y) :D Aftr tat left my grandma's hse > Go to AngMoKio thr eat dinner. Joelle told me soo muchh bout SHINee! SHINee ROCKS TTMM! HEHE :D \m/ How I wish I cann see SHINee in real lifee, that would be soo sooo soo AWESOME!! :D Tweeted & plurked. Watch 同伊 soo fuunnyy LOL! ;D Then watch fei lun hai hahas soo funnyy! :D Went to my dad's office to take things. He frgt to takee his things, need us to wait -.- Went bck hmee. Watch C.L.I.F show, men of justice && golden ferris wheel then slept (:

No comments:

Post a Comment