Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friday, June 3, 2011




What this says's riteee! Hehehhe :D FACEBOOK! :)
This whattt I do when I login hahas :D! ;DD
Poke others bckk, chat.
Wish others happyybirthdayy!
Checkkk notifications. (:


Pretty Icons


How I wish there's tis kind of coffee! Hehehehe :DD
Loveee! ♥ IS SWEETT! (:
Lovee cann also makee smeonee suffer alot & in soo muchh pain.

Yoyooooo peeps bck to updatee againn! ^^
Woke up then eat breakfastt > Usee lappyy. Go facebook, plurkk, twitterr, formspring & blogg! :) Chat on facebookk. Pokee others bckk. Funn hahas :D I wannaa spam walls wif Candyy canee/Sugarr babyyy/Paperr kisss/Babyy jjojo/Cupidd loveee/Sweett loveee & mreee!! Siannn!!! WTFF! My brother smetimees soo irritating, til I cant stand him @ times. But afterall his my bro what. :) Hehehe :D Eat lunchh > Usee lappyy. Tweett & plurkk. (: Watch cruel temptation, damnn exciting & niceee! :DD Hahahhaha :D ^-^ Chatting wif Felicia`Sweetiee lovee. Heheh :D Later gonna do HW siann manzz!! Watch tvv > Bathed > Eatt dinnerr > Watch channel 8 & U > Then 9pm, I'mm gonna watch 警微天职, soo effing nicee manzz tis shw! Soo exciting. > Watch men of justice > Then 11 pm watch golden ferris wheel, de Shen Mingzhang soo badd. While watching, I also text my friend haha XD Great tat Jiahui didnt diee! (Y) :D Hahaa :D Aftr tat jiu sleep le.

Tdayy wokee upp, eaatt breakfastt > On de lappyy. Go faceeeebookk > Plurkk > Twitterr > Formspringg > Bloggg! (: Chat wif friends on facebookk. Soo de freakingg siann! I'ven't doneee any Homeworkk yet lol. Later then do la hahahas :P Msg my friend :)) Continueee to watch cruel temptation. Soo touchingg & exciting lahh tis shw ehehhehe :D ^-^ Watch hao le, later wanna go watch channel 8. > After tat go bathe > Eat dinnerr > Watch tv. @ niteee, watch channel 8~警微天职. Waaa exciting manzzz tis shw! I like tis show ttmmm! Hahahs :D (Y) Sadd tis shw no RuiEn/Jeanette Aww if nt cann see they act. Aftr tat shw, 10pm, I'mm gonna watch men of justice. > Thenn watch golden ferris wheel, damnn funnyy & exciting! Tml going my grandma's hsee. K tats all, byee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment