Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday, May 28, 2011



Balieyz cutee yeaa? Hahaa sooo cuteee! Hehehe :D My sis xtraa haha :P

Yoyoooo peeps, it's been 5 days since I've blogged uhh!! Hehehe :D Soo now gonna updatee. ^^v I'mm gonna updatee bout lasy Wed~25/05/11, tat dayy~Thursdayyy~26/5/11, de whole class went for national heritage tour @ Changi Chapel thr, yterdayy~Fridayyy e-learning dayy. Kekekek, now gonnaa updatee bout tat dayy & yterdayy! ^^ :)

Last Wed, woke up in de mornningg, head soo giddy, nt feeling welll, so decided notta go to sch. Mum alr informed my sch tat I'll nt be attending sch. Aftr my bro went to sch, I use de lappyy, log into FaceBook acc, Plurkk, Twitterr, Formspring, Blogggg! :D Soo siann! Chatted wif Nathasha`BestFriend on FaceBook, she told me tat Dr was soo unreasonable, people dun wanna perform also cannot. Zzzz... must force ppl. WTH & you noe watt?? My class only has 2 people performing instead of 35 people. AWESOMEE UHH! Hahahas :D Plurkked & tweeted! :) Aftr tat my sis cme hme> She use de lappyy while I watched de tv. Msging HuiMin soo funny hahas. She spammed my phone cos her M1 gt unlimited tats why cann send soo many msges ahahah :D Eat dinnerr> Watch tv> Otp wif HuiMin. Aftr tat watch channel 8 & U. Then slept. Going bck to sch tml as tml gt outing & getting report bk. Scared bout my class position would drop. :(

Tat dayy~Thursdayyy, went to sch as per normal, go canteen have our break. Then waited @ de classrm. Then we went to Changi Chapel, quite farr. ._____. De tour guide was telling us bout de World war II, I thinkk hahas dint listen ehehe :D Reach thr, went to de changi museum, he told us bout de Stanley Warren & other stuffs. Aftr tat went to de bunker whr de big guns're. > Then go to de Changi Village thr, I ate noodles hahas :D Saw Tina, I gavee her a hugg. :) She gave me a cupcake. Thankyouu Tinaa! :) *hugs* ♥ yaa! (: Aftr tat went bck to de bus, headed bck to sch. Waited for Ms Lim & Ms Wee in de classrmm. When Ms Wee called my namee, I was soo nervous. I gt my report bk & tears keep roilin dwn my facee dk why. Haizz... mayb I'mm afraid of my mum scolding me ba. Waa DanielKiong gt first firsttimee in CDSS hahas :D . Pro lahh, hw I wish I cann get 1st. Even he himself's shocked. Crystal gt 2nd, good manz! Thanks fr those who comforted me when I cried! :) I'll work even harder during Junee Holidayss! (:(: Especially: Gladys, Tammiee, HuiMin, Nathasha. XIIEEXIEE~! :) Went to de library pei Tammiee & HuiMin awhile> Aftr tat went bck hme. Cos of my class position nt suree still can go fr class outting anot. :( Went bck hme usee de lappyy. Fb, plurkk, twiitterr, formspring & blogg! ^^ Went out fr dinner. cme bck watch tv. Sleep.

Yterdayy, yayy no need go sch! Woke up @ 10+, shit latee. Nvm, I on de lappyy. Go lms.asknlearn do my e-learning HW. Zzzzz... soo manyyy! WTH!! From morningg do til afternoonn. ☑ English, SS, History, Bio, Chem. Nt yett donee my Maths. Dk where's it cant find it. Usee lappyy. Facebooked, plurkedd, tweetedd, formspringed, blog :) Boredd like helll. Watch tv> Went to de kopitiam thr eat japanese food. Aftr tat went bck hme. Watch tv jiu sleep liaoo.


Tdayy woke up. My sisterr went to sch cos ParentsTeacherMeeting. :) Hahass then I stayed @ hme usee lappyy. Go fb, plurkk, twitterr, formspring & blogg! (: Chat wif frens. Then later my mum, sis & bro camee bck le. My sis said tat her form teacher verryy de wat! I agree wif her tooo hahaha :D Soo wat de lor my sis tcher, scold my sis. WTH! -'- lahh! Aftr tat eat lunchh> Bathed. USe lappyy awhile then go to my grandma's hse. My uncle bought another WII. Cool nw gt two WIIS cann playy. We played SuperMario gameee & bowling. Funn funn! :) Aftr tat we watched tv downstairs, watch til 10. Then went hme. Watch channel 8. Verryy funny de shw HAHAHAH :D Then went to sleep. Kk updated my blogg! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment