Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, May 16, 2011





N E O P R I N T S~TAKEN WIF FELICIAA & LINJONGG! (: (: ♥ DE NEOPRINTT! ^v^

Heyy bck to updatee my blogg! Exam's over! (Y)(Y) But what I'mm worried's de MYE results! Tsk tsk. Hopee I'll pass! :)) Gonna updatee bout de outing which I went out wif Felicia & Linjong! It wass damn funn! (: Hopee cann go out wif ur againn! ^o^

Last Fridayy's Chemistry & Biology Paper. I'mm sickk, gt cough & runny nosee! Tat feeling of being sick really SUCKS!! Urgg... hopee I'll recover fasterr! ^-^ Actually dun wanna go sch one, but last day of exam so decided to cme lohh. Finish Chemistry Paper le jiu go have our break. Saw Felicia`Meii/Lovepill chat wif her. She keep ask me muust go wif her to JurongPoint lol hahaa :D Nxt do Biology paper! Dk cann pass not! *Sighs* Hopee cann pass ba! ^^ Aftr tat take bus to lot one, waited fr Felicia to come. Aftr tat go JurongPoint, change my clothes first> Went to Macdonalds buy nuggets meal, ate seaweed shaker fries! Soo longg no eat le! Linjong came. We went to arcade thr take neo-prints! Yayy!! Finally take neo-prints wif Felicia le! (Y) Happyyy!! *smile* Love tis neo-print manzz~!! ♥♥ Hopee cann go out wif ur againn! :DD Aftr tat go to de bluez, saw one ring heart shape de. Cutee! Bought de same one wif Feliciaa! Teeehee, aftr tat walk walk, shop shopp. Passby apple shopp, waa dee ppl using de I-pad~Ps dk wat's it, cant see clearly. Ppl logging in fb, I also want but cant :x Nvm, aftr tat I headed bck hme cos quite late le. Soo hott de weather! Cme bck hme. Use lappy, log in to my fb acc, twitter, formspring, plurkk & blogg! Tweett & plurkk. Fun dayy out wif your, Linjong & Felicia! *winkwink* Eat dinner> Watch tv. Then watch channel U, sleep :)

Last Sat, didnt go my grandma's hse. Siann lahh & cant playy WII! Saddedd :( Stayed @ hme. My mum go see doctor soo help me buy medicine too. Sighh, must eat antibiotics! I dun like eating antibiotics manzz!! Just dun like it dk why! Hopee cann fasterr ok! :D Watch D.I.E ehehhee :D No show watch. x.x Boredd lahhh!! Eat lunchh> Watch shw. Tweet thenn plurkk. Watch tv thenn eat dinnerr. Watch channel 8. Aftr tat jiu sleep liaoo.

Yterdayy woke upp latee hahas dk why I'll wake up soo late! Til 12+ I slept. Aftr tat watch D.I.E, then eat lunchh. Take medicine. Continue to watch. Watch channel 8. Then bathed> Went to Clementi Mall wif my familyy, AWESOMEEE!! Tat side gt soo manyy shopss! Shopped around. Then later go to E.A.T thr eat mee-pok> Infront of us gt 3 girls from Nanhua Sec, keep looking at us dk fr wat LOL. Quite stupidd hahaa XD Shopped almost de whole shopping mall. Went to Popular, bought pen> Then went to Mini-toons, saw one headphone mix-style de quite nicee! Mayb savee money le gonna buy ba ^^ Walked to de Clementi thr wanted to buy KOI but dk where. Finally found it le! Wowww, soo manyy ppl queuing fr KOI! My bro cutting his hairr, soo cann buy KOI, need w8 quite longg! Our queue number's 240 haha I still can rmb :) Aftr tat mustt go snip avenue thr cut my hair. Idw siaaa! Haaaizzz... De guy who cut my hair quite funny keep ask me questions til Idk hw answ LOL ('o') Aftr tat jiu go bck hme liaoo, watch tv. Zzzz... my mum & dad scolded me! KNS LAHH SCOLD ME JUST BCOS OF MY BRO!! -.- Dun wanna say le. Then sleeppp ;))

Tdayy woke upp, yahhooo no schhh!! (Y) :D Tml also no sch cos Vesak Dayy! (Y)(Y) Eat breakfast, usee lappyy. Go fb, plurkk, twitter, formspring & blogg! Updatedd my blogg! ^a^ Go UT thr top-up my prepaid> Go Macdonalds buy seaweed shaker fries. Watch tv> Eat lunchh> Use lappyy. Go fb, twitter, formspring, plurkk & blogg! Tweet & plurkkk. (: Eat dinner> Watch romantic princess. Nicee! Tml mayb going my grandma's hse nt suree yet :) 3 mre days BaoYu & I one month anniversary! ♥♥♥ youuu laopoo!! AND ALSOO MY GANSS! ♥♥♥♥♥ Donee updattingg! :) Such a long post heeheeeeeeeeeeee :D Later watch channel 8 & U, then go sleep. BYEE BYEEEEEEEEEE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment