Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

Heyylohh peeps! :)) IMM BACKK BLOGGINGG! :DD Heh. ;) *Winkk* I shall nw updatee bout lastt Fridayy. Lastt Fridayy laast period was F&N, finish doingg our courseeworkk. Then met Chloe. :) > Walkedd dwn wif her, saw Linjong. :DD Chit chat wif her then awhilee bus lai le. Takee bus 176 t BukittBatok > From thr go t ClarkeeQuayy. GONNAA BUYY STICKYY! :) Hehe :DD Helped my classmates buyy too. (: Chengyi wanted 7 packs of stickyy! Omgeee soo muchh! >.< Tweet n chittchatt wif herr. :)) First thingg I do's go takee all de flavors whichh theyy want hahah :D When ppl ask youu buy fr themm, if theyy want alot. De common thingg's tat u'll b confused, need t chk whetherr gt buyy anot or left onee packk. :/ Takee all thee stickyys which I wanted > Go cashier payy moneyy. :) Guess how muchh in total? It costs $62.10. Thankk godd its nt my moneyyy otherwise wo hui hen xin tong hah loll :DD~ Theyy givee me onee packet of stickyy 150 g! Awweesome lahh! :)) :DD Aftr tat sat dwn @ onee placee, open de stickyy. Laterr took de Mrt t UT, Chloe wentt t my hsee! :) Hehee shee's soo funnyy! :DD Went t econ buy cup noodles then usee her Iphonee tweet. (: Sent herr dwn, her mum fetched her hmee. Hopee nxt timee shee cn go out wif me againnn n cmee my hseeee! :DD Atee dinnerr > Watchh brilliant legacyy. Wentt dwn boughtt mameeee n drinnks. Cmee bckk siss kpkb zzz!! Arguedd wif her. She wanted icee-blended choco dk hw go dwn buyy herrselff! Wtff! Knnn lahh! Shall nt thinkk boutt my argueement wif her spoil my mooodd onlyy. >__< @ nitee 10pm watchh E.U. :) Tiss showw'ss niceeeee! :) Aftr tat went to sleeppp. (:

Tdaeee almost wokee upp latee. Too tiredd! >.< Leftt hsee, brought de wholee packk of stickyys t sch. ^.^ Quitee heavvyy. Reachhedd sch > Wentt t canteen givee PoYi herr stickyy. :) Suddenlyy gt onee girl sec 1 derhh askk me whr I buy de stickyy? LOL :DD Still askk me cn sell her onee packk anot. Told herr I dh xtras. ^^ Gavee Aloysious his two packetss of stickyy. Go t classrm. Singg national anthem. Readd in class. Gavee JianZhi n ChengYih theirr stickyy. (: Frgt t buyy ChengYih's panda rockk n smileyy rockk! Gottaa payy him bckk haiss! Butt I bolui liaoo lehh! D: D: Gottaa thinkk of hw t payy himm bckk. ^-^ Firstt lesson's Mathss, do revisionn paperr > Chemistryy, doo workkbook n do de revison paperr. Haiss buzhidao I cn pass chem anott! D: > Motherrtonguee, zzzz MdmWangg soo naggyy! Ppl no talkk sayy we talkk knnbb lahh!! $^%$%&!#@# Funnyy siaa her english writee likee omgg lik dhatt! =.= > Recess > English, do letterr writingg. Zzzz tis DK go takee my pencilcasee, dw returnn mee! -.- Justt wanna get stickyy from mee! Whatthehell man! > CCE in class, againn on sexuality educattionn. =.= Funnyy siaa our class keep sayy thinggs whichh's funnyy! :DD Do reflectionn thenn go bck. Walked dwn t de bus-stop wif Crystal n MinHui. Saw Michelle wiff KaiLi. Took bus 67 t Cck > Took Mrt bckk. Reacchh hmee, eatt lunchh. Usee lappyy. Go faceebookk, twitterr n plurkk. :) Now faceebook likee soo boringg, TWITTERR THEE BESTT! :)) Lovee tweetingg hehe! :DD <3 EndOfYearExamm's cmingg soo soonnnn!! D: Nxt Mondayy's EnglishPaper 1 n 2. Gottaa jiaayouu fr my EOY! :)) God bless me! Let mee scoree welll pls! ^.^ Ohh freakk tml gt F&N PracticalTest, dk cn makee it or nt. Imm nt useed t cookingg! D: Justt try my bestt fr tml baa. No choicee, mum cant help mee wiff tatt! :'( Nowadays nvr watchh any on9 shws, aftrr EndOfYearExamn Imm gonnaaa watchh, watchh! Hehee :)) N alsoo go outt! ^v^ Shall go ClarkeeQuayy againn maybb aftr EndOfYearExamm! :)) Nitee timee gonnaa watchh brilliant legacyy chnl u 7pm, bountiful blessings chnl 8 9pm lastt dayy, E.U chnl u 10pm. Hahh soo manyy shws t watch. :DD. Wishh evrryyonee alltheebestt fr ur EndOfYearrExam~! :)
---PATIENCEE IS THEE MAIN KEY TOWARDS SUCCESS N EVERRYYTHINGG. :)) --- Kkayyy byeee! Shall postt anotherr dayy! Do tagg mee yaa, follow mee on twitterr! :))Gonnaa revisee nww. :)  BYEEBYEE! *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment